Re: Do you get PDF-Previews on remote shares?

Op dinsdag 22-12-2009 om 00:22 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Sascha
Heid:
> 2009/12/22 Wouter Bolsterlee <wbolster gnome org>:
> k this depends on the Nautilus settings for this feature. Try
> > playing with the settings in the Preview tab of the Nautilus preference
> > window.
> I did that already and it is set to preview "Always" and it does not
> work on any of my 3 computers. Please just tell me if it works for you
> and on what kind of share.

Hi Sascha,

Right. I just tried on a sftp:// folder, and it does work for images,
but not for PDFs. Not sure why.

  $ evince-thumbnailer -s 16 sftp://host/path/to/tmp.pdf out.png

...doesn't give any output, and no out.png is created either.

Please file a bug report. Thanks!

    — Wouter