parenthesis placement

 Hello,

I would like to submit a bug report.

 In the attached file, very short, you will see that the left side parenthesis does not appear at the good place when looking at it with Evince. It is slightly deported to the left.

The same document looked through Adobe reader looks correct.

 What puzzles me is that the same document also looks wrong, in the same way, if you look at it with foxit reader (http://www.foxitsoftware.com/), so I wonder why. I do not see in the foxit page that they use the same motor as Evince.

Thank you,

 Yves Maniette