Please help with new feature in Evince

Good day!

Evince is a wonderful application. It's my favourite book reader now as I read technical documentation in pdf and djvu on my Nokia N800. There is one feature that I need so much. Custom zoom. Is it possible to make custom zoom (field that allow to type there custom zoom or change zoom step to be able to handle zoom with buttons)? Example. Sometimes it's good to make 147% zoom. But now I'm able to make 125% or 150%. This way I cannot read several books on my device.

I hope on your good will. Thank you very much for your work!

--
Regards,
Serj