Re: Arrow key mappings for Next/Prev pages

2008-03-20 klockan 10:23 skrev Nickolay V. Shmyrev:
> В Срд, 19/03/2008 в 16:25 +0000, Evin пишет:
> > At one point I had left/right arrow keys working for prev/next page actions
> > in Evince (fedora OS).  I recently reset some of my gnome settings which
> > reset the behavior back to the default of Ctrl-PageDown/Up.  For the life
> > of me, I can't remember what I did to get the arrow keys working.
> >
> > Anyone have a clue stick they can hit me with?  ;)
> >
> > I remember changing ~/.gnome2/accels/evince with the following lines:
> >
> > (gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/MenuActions/GoNextPage" "rightarrow")
> > (gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/MenuActions/GoPreviousPage" "leftarrow")
> >
> > but that only changes the graphic that accelerator shortcut graphic that
> > shows up in the menu bar, not the action itself.
>
> I think these keys are just called differently. "Left" and "Right" most
> probably.

The recommended way to change keyboard shortcuts is to eanble editable
shortcuts from the control panel, opening evince, and changing the menu item
accelerator while hovering over the item. When you're done, close Evince and
disable editable keyboard shortcuts.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

if this is right :: i'd rather be wrong :: rather be blind        -- incubus