Arrow key mappings for Next/Prev pages

At one point I had left/right arrow keys working for prev/next page actions
in Evince (fedora OS).  I recently reset some of my gnome settings which
reset the behavior back to the default of Ctrl-PageDown/Up.  For the life
of me, I can't remember what I did to get the arrow keys working.

Anyone have a clue stick they can hit me with?  ;)

I remember changing ~/.gnome2/accels/evince with the following lines:

(gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/MenuActions/GoNextPage" "rightarrow")
(gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/MenuActions/GoPreviousPage" "leftarrow")

but that only changes the graphic that accelerator shortcut graphic that
shows up in the menu bar, not the action itself.

Thanks,

Evin