Re: swapping button click in Evince?

В Вск, 29/06/2008 в 12:52 -0700, Daniel M German пишет:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I own a tablet, and i'd like to be able to drag the text to move
> up-and-down (in implementation terms swap behaviour of click 3--middle
> button-- and click 1--left button).
>
> Is this configurable? Ideally it would be nice to have a "drag" mode
> like xournal does.

Hi

This was discussed quite recently on mailing list:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evince-list/2008-June/msg00013.html

to be honest, I'm not quite sure how it can be implemented correctly.
Probably we should switch buttons when we build for maemo or detect tablet
mode somehow. Is there any way to detect tablet?