Mouse-Dragging and Mouse Button Arrangement

Hi gurus,

One thing I had found missing in Evince was the ability of
mouse-dragging the text, before a knowledgeable guy told me that the
middle mouse button worked for this purpose.  However, since I am
working with tablet PCs, the middle button really does not work for
me--clicks on the touch screen are all left-clicks.  I would like to
know:

* Is there an option to switch the mouse buttons for selecting and
  dragging of text?
* If not, is it possible to add such an option? (Considering the fact
  that moving the text is much more frequent than selecting the text.)

Any comments are appreciated.

Best regards,

Yongwei

--