Re: PDF Won't Print

2008-12-08 klockan 18:04 skrev Chris Schumann:
> I have a PDF that will view fine in evince 2.24.2, but it will not print.
> Would you like me to send it to (one of) you? Or is there a place I
> could upload it?

If the document is public/not confidential, you may upload it as an
attachment to a bug report using the web interface at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/

— Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

i'm unclean · a libertine                                          — placebo