Re: Watch file option

2008-12-03 klockan 10:18 skrev Niek Bouman:
> Do you think adding a 'Watch file' option to evince would be a good idea?
> I think it would, I use KPDF at the moment for viewing latex documents
> while I am editing (& recompiling) them, since it supports file
> watching. It would be nice if I could use Evince in the same way

- Older Evince versions used to
  - have a reload button
  - reload the document if it's opened again (e.g. by calling "evince
    yourfile.pdf" from your LaTeX compilation script).
- Newer Evince versions reload automatically

— Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

i know · the past will catch you up as you run faster              — placebo