Re: init file?

2008-08-07 klockan 00:24 skrev don fisher:
> Is there a way to set default parameters, like in an .evincerc file. For
> example, I would like the default paper to be US letter rather than A4.

The paper size is specific for a document, not for Evince as an application.
The document you are viewing could be any size. Is this about printing? If
so, I think paper size should be remembered between restarts. If this is not
the case for you, please file a bug.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

you're a carbon kid with a sinister diagram       -- alpinestars/brian molko