Re: Evince improvement proposal

2007-10-26 klockan 16:07 skrev João Silva:
>  When reading large PDF files with bookmarks or links (intra-document
> links, that is), I am often looking at the Table of Contents, and I jump
> to some section 100 pages away, I read something, and then I would like to
> quickly return to where I was in the TOC. Currently this is not possible,
> so I would like to request a simple Back/Forward navigation to go to the
> place where I clicked the link.

You can add a "history" button to your toolbar using the toolbar editor. I
agree this feature is a not really ready for prime time, but the basics work
alright and should fit your use case.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

he had a lot to say :: he had a lot o'nothing to say                 -- tool