Evince improvement proposal

 Hi,

 I would like to propose a small improvement to Evince, the great document viewer :)

 When reading large PDF files with bookmarks or links (intra-document links, that is), I am often looking at the Table of Contents, and I jump to some section 100 pages away, I read something, and then I would like to quickly return to where I was in the TOC. Currently this is not possible, so I would like to request a simple Back/Forward navigation to go to the place where I clicked the link.

 I believe this is not very hard to implement, but maybe having 2 extra buttons in the interface for this little-used (but very useful!) functionality is too much. So I thought that maybe you could activate this Back/Forward behavior when the regular Previous Page/Next Page buttons are clicked while CTRL or ALT is also being pressed. This way it would not bloat the interface and would provide the neat navigation funcionality :)

 Hope you find this suggestion useful (and who knows, even implement it!)
 BTW, congratulations on a work well done, Evince is really cool

 Cheers!

 João da Silva