Re: Text selection on specific PDF causes Evince to crash
- From: Daniel James <daniel 64studio com>
- To: Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt <marc marcbrockschmidt de>
- Cc: evince-list gnome org, Free Ekanayaka <free 64studio com>
- Subject: Re: Text selection on specific PDF causes Evince to crash
- Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 14:40:03 +0100
FWIW, evince 0.8.1-1 is ready for unstable and testing, but is blocked
by the fact that the poppler maintainer hasn't uploaded a new (needed)
0.5.4 release to unstable.
I see that libpoppler 0.5.4 is in experimental:
but the package name has changed slightly; it used to be:
I also note that there have been non-maintainer uploads of this package
in the past, so maybe we can get this sorted out. There is a patch for a
64-bit fix in the Debian BTS which would certainly be useful for us.
] [Thread Prev