Re: Evince is not initializing

At 08:59 18/1/2007, you wrote:
2007-01-17 klockan 14:33 skrev Valdenir de Souza Junior:
> I tried the Lucas' suggestion of invoking the program by typing 'LANG=C
> LANGUAGE=C evince'. Evince started, despite some error messages were echoed > in the terminal window. The subsequent invocation by typing simply 'evince'
> was not working.

Can you please provide the error messages printed on the console? It might
be helpful to resolve this issue for other users.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

you're a boy and i'm a girl :: protection                  -- massive attack

Hi,

Unfortunately the errors messages echoed only once a time before I get rid of the problem and I didn't record them. Sorry.

Greetings,
Valdenir
Ipatinga, Brazil

_______________________________________________________ Yahoo! Mail - Sempre a melhor opção para você! Experimente já e veja as novidades. http://br.yahoo.com/mailbeta/tudonovo/