Re: Evince is not initializing

Thank you for your help, Carlos.

Unfortunately, I tried to delete the whole directories ~/.gnome2/ and ~/.gnome2_private, but the problem persists.

Greetings,

Valdenir
Ipatinga, Brazil
---

At 11:42 13/1/2007 +0100, you wrote:
El sáb, 13-01-2007 a las 00:56 +0000, Valdenir de Souza Junior escribió:

> Dear list members,
>
> I'm using Evince under KDE 3.5.5 and Kurumin Linux, a distribution based on
> Debian. Lately Evince simply doesn't start under my user session. Using
> another user login, I can start it, without any problem.
>
> Does anyone have a guess? I suppose that the problem is with my user
> configuration files. In this case, could anyone tell me the configuration
> files I should delete or substitute?

Try removing the whole directory ~/.gnome2/evince/

> Thanks in advance
>
> Valdenir
> Ipatinga, Brazil
>
> ---

Yahoo! Mail - Sempre a melhor opção para você!
Experimente já e veja as novidades.
http://br.yahoo.com/mailbeta/tudonovo/