Re: Cups Printers not listed in print dialog

2006-09-27 klockan 06:32 skrev Nickolay V. Shmyrev:
> Since 0.5.5 evince switched to gtk2 printing support instead of
> libgnomeprint. I think it's either gtk2 bug and upgrade will help or you
> are missing some gtk modules. What is listed
> in /usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/printerbackends?
>
> In my case there is libprintbackend-cups.so.

Just to avoid any misunderstanding: the directory is
  $prefix/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/printbackends ($prefix is /usr, most likely)
Note that it is called printbackends, not printerbackends. In my case it
lists the following files:
- libprintbackend-cups.so,
- libprintbackend-file.so, and
- libprintbackend-lpr.so

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

so i'll be your liqour :: demons will drown :: and float away     -- placebo