Re: Reflactions about porting evince to the Microsoft Windows platform

> So my request to the evince team. Would you support a porting project of
> evince to win32 and could someone of you give us an esimation of the
> work needed to do this?

I wouldn't mind seeing a windows port of evince.  It'll be a bit tricky
in places (the DBus support, for one), but you should be able to get
most of the functionality working.  I would start by porting poppler to
Windows.  Since xpdf already has windows support, I would imagine this
wouldn't be that hard.

What is your opinion regarding the patch which adds --enable-gnome to configure.ac
and has ifdef WITH_GNOME throughout the code, close to what I posted recently.
Is there a chance of including that in CVS in the current or an updated form?

thanks
Jani