possible bug found

I've used both 0.4 and 0.5 on two different computers to view the PDF
documents of the Python documentation and neither version displays it
correctly. What I get is garbled text with almost no readable parts. I
can provide screenshots if necessary. Xpdf on the other hand has no
problem viewing those files, so it's not a font issue. But on a side
note both 0.4 and 0.5 on both of my test systems have no problem
displaying the postscript Python docs. So maybe this is a bug. This
also results in Evince crashing when trying to close the application.