Re: Evince 0.5.0 released

Hi Nickolay,

   First of all, congratulations for the release and for this nice
software! I have built the package for Nokia 770 and you can see
aditional information at my blog:

http://etrunko.blogspot.com/2006/01/evince-050-is-out.html

   Hope you enjoy it. Best Regards, Eduardo (etrunko).

--
Eduardo de Barros Lima
INdT - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia