Re: evince without gnome dependencies

> The reason for doing this is mostly xfce or light wm users, although I
> haven't seen noticable speed/footprint differences yet.

Hello, and thanks for the answer. I actually still think it is useful; I did not notice perf imporvements
mostly because I did not try measuring them. The number of shared lib dependencies went to 53 from 73,
so I assume memory footprint is smaller and load time shorter.

But I agree there are CPU related performance improvements to be made in evince which are unrelated to gnome dependencies.

Jani