evince without gnome dependencies

Hello

I have been changing the evince-0.4.0 code these days to see how it would work w/o gnome
dependencies. The result is a mess of a code, entirely my fault, but it seems to mostly work.
Lost are the drag-n-drop, external uri and remote transfer (I assume remote uri-s via gnomeVFS)
capabilities, and it no longer talks to gconf either.

The attached diff applies to the 0.4.0 code, needs an autoconf and should build fine, but you need libmagic-dev
installed for mime type detection.

I intend to polish this as it was done without really understanding the evince code and it's my first exposure to gtk/glib & co,
but I thought I'd let you know early.

The reason for doing this is mostly xfce or light wm users, although I haven't seen noticable speed/footprint differences yet.

Are you ok with me calling and packaging it as evince-gtk?

thanks
Jani