Re: Evince 0.4.0 flashes between pages in presentation mode

В Птн, 09/09/2005 в 11:24 +1000, Martin Schwenke пишет:
> With the release of version 0.4.0, Evince is looking *very* good.
> Thanks for the work people have put into it.
> I have a PDF document containing a presentation:
> This document has a black background on each page.
> When paging through in presentation mode, things normally look great,
> but every few pages Evince flashes a white screen between pages.  Is
> there any way of stopping this happening?  If not, one possiblity
> might be to implement optional soft transitions between pages in
> presentation mode, so one page "melts" into the next (instead of
> clearing and redrawing?).
> By the way, if it matters, I think the black background in the above
> document is implemented using a black background image that is tiled.
> There's probably a better way of doing this, but when I run xpdf in
> fullscreen mode there is no flashing between pages.
> I'm not on this mailing list, so if you need me to test something,
> please CC me...
> Thanks...
> peace & happiness,
> martin

Hello Martin

Sorry, but there was problem with delivery of unsubscribed mail to the
list. The problem you've wrote is definitely evince bug. Please file it
on our bugzilla ( for evince project.
And if your presentation is small, please attach it to the bug so we'll
have test subject.