Re: Initial comments

I think it's worth pointing out that there are other, possibly better,
ways to handle the endnotes case.  A transient tooltip-like thing
containing the endnote text?  I think endnotes are at the end just
because books aren't dynamic.

(Now, is it practical to treat an endnote as a hidden paranthetical?
That depends on how PDFs work, and I don't know.)

Justin