Initial comments

Hi,

First of all, Evince is beautiful!  Many, many thanks to the people who
wrote it.

Second, JRB asked me to post this little list of immediate annoyances:

- Initial focus is wrong -> hitting PgDn as soon as the program starts
doesn't take you to the next page.  You have to focus the document view
and then you can PgDn.

- PgUp on the first page sets a watch cursor, but nothing seems to
happen.

- Space doesn't work.  Or how do I read continuously?  Hitting PgDown
when you are at the bottom of a page takes you to the bottom of the next
page.

- The selection rectangle is slow.

- If you PgDn past the last page that fits in the thumbnails view, then
the thumbnails don't scroll to make the newly selected page visible.

- The document area should have a GTK_SHADOW_IN frame.

- Up icon with "Down" text, and viceversa :)

- I like the thing EOG does when it is zoomed-to-fit.  If you resize the
window, it will rescale the image to fit.

- Can't seem to scroll horizontally with the scroll wheel.

  Federico