Re: [PATCH] build with t1lib for type3 support
- From: Martin Kretzschmar <m_kretzschmar gmx net>
- To: Jeff Muizelaar <jrmuizel nit ca>
- Cc: evince-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] build with t1lib for type3 support
- Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 20:10:24 +0100
[I forgot the list cc the first time, sorry]
Am Mittwoch, den 16.02.2005, 12:35 -0500 schrieb Jeff Muizelaar:
>The attached patch makes evince build using t1lib which gives support
>for type 3 fonts, which makes rendering of pdfs like the one in
Type 3 should work with or without linking to t1lib. Everything t1lib
does is handled by freetype just fine (AFAIK).
Type 3 fonts are implemented entirely inside Xpdf, without external
If Type 3 fonts don't work for you, there must be a different problem.
ATM I can't think of a reason why using t1lib should help.
] [Thread Prev