How does Epiphany retrieve passwords from libsecret?

Hi,

Since Epiphany uses libsecret, I wrote a script to sync my passwords
from password-store to my Login libsecret collection.

To make sure that Epiphany finds the passwords, I'm adding xdg:schema
"org.epiphany.FormPassword", as well as an uri, form_username and
form_password attributes.

I thought that this would be enough for Epiphany to pick up my
passwords, but it doesn't seem to do the trick. Does Epiphany store
somewhere else information about stored passwords?  Maybe a boolean to
know if a password was saved for a domain?

Cheers,
Nico