Re: Idéia para Layout de novas abas do Web / Idea for Layout of New Web Tabs

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 6:10 PM, Alessandro Machado <alessandromachado vip gmail com> wrote:
The idea I have about the issue of tabs will post an attached print,
since image is worth more than words. Consider that Google icons are
the favicons of open pages and for pages without favicon would use the
default web browser.

Today = Picture 1 -> 2

Future = Picture 1 -> 3

I hope you accept the suggestion, if it is not something very
complicated to do.

Interesting idea. I think it might work well.

We should probably be conservative about removing tabs completely, but I'd be interested in adding an option to switch to this popover-style mode.

Michael