Re: Memory use in 2.22 with WebKitGTK 2.14

On Sat, 2016-10-22 at 09:38 +1100, Michael Gratton wrote:
Re-running with compositing disabled does indeed reduce the memory
use
by a factor of almost 4: to 2GB total. Individual web processes are
now
being reported to use about ~1/5 of of the memory in g-s-m.

I wonder if my high-DPI display is causing the extra overhead when
it
is enabled compared to what you are seeing?

Wow, that's really bad. :/

I'll pass this along to the relevant developers.