Re: Epiphany open page

Unfortunately, there is no homepage setting in my version of  epiphany.

can you use dconf?

 https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=1093406#p1093406

[...] without having a facility of setting homepage, I edited  Exec
as Exec=epiphany --new-tab example.com %U
My goal is [1] to open example.com when the epiphany window is NOT already
open, but [2] if it is open, I don't want epiphany to open the link I
clicked with example.com once again.

i take it that

  Exec=epiphany --new-tab example.com %U

achieves [1], but not [2].

if the link above does not apply to your case, i'm afraid this is out of my depth.

cheers,
wes