Re: How to set minimal font size in Epiphany 3.0

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 7:51 PM, Felix Miata <mrmazda earthlink net> wrote:
> Minimum size is passive - no user action is required on each page load. Zoom
> requires action on the user's part on page load, and usually on subsequent
> loads from the same base URL.

Epiphany remembers the zoom factor per host.

> Oh, and bigger than 0, as in 1, won't break anything. It takes minimum of
> around 9px or 7pt to begin breakage of stupid designs.

There are mainstream sites that break with minimum font size != 0. One
example off the top of my head is nba.com. This is not very
surprising, since all major web browsers do not enforce a minimum font
size different than 0 by default. In any case, the setting is still
there, so you are free to do what you feel works best for you, we'll
just provide a default that retains maximum compatibility with the web
when possible.

Xan