Re: How to set minimal font size in Epiphany 3.0

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 12:20 AM, 甘露(Gan Lu) <rhythm gan gmail com> wrote:
> I am using ArchLinux, and have seen Epiphany 3.0 got a lot of
> improvement, but don't know how to set up minmal font size now (which
> is gone from preference dialog)? Thanks in advance.

Minimum font-size is still available as a GSettings preference, so you
can change it using the command line or something like dconf editor.
That being said, we believe by setting a reasonable default size in
your Preferences and/our using Zoom when needed you should get better
results, since a minimum-size bigger than 0 will break the layout in
many pages.

Regards,

Xan