Re: features request

Hi,

On Tue, 2010-10-12 at 17:27 +0530, Rudra Banerjee wrote:
[...]
> 1) while opening a new tab, (without selecting anything), epiphany
> opens my homepage! and cursor is not in address bar. Can this
> behaviour change so that I open a new tab and write directly
> there.....at least if the cursor is in address bar, it may be of some
> help.

What I do is just to leave my home page blank (no URL in the preferences
dialog). That way, as there's no home page to go, when opening a new tab
the cursor stays in the address bar and I can write what I want with it.

> 2) please do something on search bar.

Do something like what? I don't get what you mean.

> 3) in faq on epiphany project, there is something:
>
> "Epiphany will never have the brand name recognition Firefox has."
> i feel very hurt on this as faq. I guess its a shame for us, who are
> proud user of many gnome projects, that this line is included in
> official faq.

Well, I understand your feelings but at this point that sentence is very
much true, or at least the opposite just looks very unlikely to me at
this point, specially thinking of Firefox, with all its branding,
marketing, bla bla bla...

> may i request you to check the possibility of removing this from faq?

I'm not the one that could answer your question, but from my side I
wouldn't see any problem removing that sentence if it's doing no good,
and probably some bad.

Regards,
Mario