features request

dear friends,
first, thanks for epiphany! a great browser without asking too much from my memory.
but I am missing a few things. I searched wiki and other, but probably I missed something. It will be great help if you take a little time and let me know.
1) while opening a new tab, (without selecting anything), epiphany opens my homepage! and cursor is not in address bar. Can this behaviour change so that I open a new tab and write directly there.....at least if the cursor is in address bar, it may be of some help.
2) please do something on search bar.
3) in faq on epiphany project, there is something:

"Epiphany will never have the brand name recognition Firefox has."

i feel very hurt on this as faq. I guess its a shame for us, who are proud user of many gnome projects, that this line is included in official faq.
may i request you to check the possibility of removing this from faq?
Regards,
Rudra
If possible, plz. don't send me MsWord/PowerPoint mails. Why? See