Re: Epiphany interface proposal

> How does the browsing queue work? If I click on an item in a queue,
> will it disappear from the queue?

My rough idea is that if you clicked on a page in the queue, that page
would be opened in the browser and removed from the queue.

> One nice thing about the tab bar is that I can see if a page has
> finished loading. If it is not, I would not bother looking at it. And
> I don't have to change the current page to see the status of (almost)
> other pages.

Sure. Some kind of feedback could be given when a page has finished

> Another (not very well) thought: have you considered putting those
> queues (browsing queue, history, bookmarks..) to gnome-shell? I always
> have a feeling that tabbing feature overlaps window management.

Some work has been done to expose tabs in the shell's application well.
Tabs don't work very well with the overlay mode though. This proposal
would help with that.

I'm sure that there are other ways that Epiphany could be integrated
with the shell. I'd be great to do some work on that side of the design.

Allan