AdBlock Plus on Epiphany ?

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if an AdBlock Plus add-on is envisaged for Epiphany
in its future releases. I really love this web browser, which is faster
than Mozilla ones (Seamonkey, Firefox etc...), but I can't stand surfing
on the web without manually blocking the advertisings which are not
automatically.
And the available AdBlock add-on for Epiphany isn't that efficient.
Anyway, this software is outdated and has been replaced by AdBlock Plus
isn't it ?

Otherwise, good job, Epiphany would be perfect !!