Re: Epiphany interface proposal

On 2/4/10, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  I recently posted a speculative design proposal [1] for Epiphany on
>  live.gnome.org. The mockups are supposed to illustrate the general
>  approach that I'm proposing, so go easy on the details ;) . Comments and
>  suggestions would be welcome.
>
>  [1] http://live.gnome.org/Epiphany/FeatureDesign/EpiphanyRedux

How does the browsing queue work? If I click on an item in a queue,
will it disappear from the queue?

One nice thing about the tab bar is that I can see if a page has
finished loading. If it is not, I would not bother looking at it. And
I don't have to change the current page to see the status of (almost)
other pages.

Another (not very well) thought: have you considered putting those
queues (browsing queue, history, bookmarks..) to gnome-shell? I always
have a feeling that tabbing feature overlaps window management.
--
Duy