Re: Installing Seed extensions

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 4:05 PM, Magnus Therning <magnus therning org> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 5:22 PM, Igor Ruediger <iruediger gmail com> wrote:
>> Thanks Magnus, the extension showed up in the the menu.
>> Unfortunatley after selecting the extension Epiphany stopped working (seg
>> fault), I had to remove the extension in order to get Epiphany to start.
>> I'll try with simpler examples.
>
> Good luck, in my experience you'll need it (for the moment). ;)

Yeah, Seed support is pretty much in the "experimental" camp for the
moment. It would be great if someone started a wiki page with the
biggest blockers, or started opening bugs and marked them with some
relevant keywords. I opened a few (mostly seed bugs) a few months ago,
but then got too busy with other ephy/webkit issues :/

Any volunteer?

Xan