[no subject]

actually make this a 2 part epiphany issue on karmic.

i cannot login to my modems interface page using epiphany on karmic, ubuntu 9.10. i sign in, the page just sets. look at modem/router lights and are all are on a constant glow. after such an instance like this, i CAN NOT use epiphany again, ever, it seems. it will not respond to any new start page setting or anything.

issue two is, when emptying temp files and history in epiphany, upon closing the menu, epiphany promptly crashes!

i should add that i'm not using karmic anymore, as i had way to many login issues, amongst other things with it. went back to using a combo of windows xp pro/xubuntu 9.04 on a few machines and windows vista and xubuntu 8.04 on one machine.

just thought i'd post this as a reference point in case i ever decide to try karmic again, so please do post any suggestions.

i had this issue on all 5 machines and had to do a restore from backup, to get back to current setup.

just a follow up to the fact that i have updated all my machines to karmic. epiphany still sucks at the 2 items above.

i'm guessing the closing of epiphany when emptying temp files and stuff is SUPPOSED to be like that?

the fact that it screws up so badly when logging into router page and modem page makes epeiphany totally worthless to me. what a stupid browser that it can't even handle those pages.

it's gone and gone forever!!