Re: [stupid flamebait]

Op zondag 29-11-2009 om 03:38 uur [tijdzone -0800], schreef miss
moondog:
> [...] makes epeiphany totally worthless to me. what a stupid browser that it can't even handle those pages.
> it's gone and gone forever!!

Please come back when you have found out what the proper way of
reporting bugs is (hint: bugzilla).

Besides, you have severe issues with your communication skills, so
please make sure you work on those too before you ever decide to post
again to this list.

kthxbye,

    — Wouter