I cannot mark to update libseed0

I have installed on ubuntu karmic koala epiphany 2.29.1.
I installed it from synaptic adding the repositories:
http://ppa.launchpad.net/webkit-team/epiphany/ubuntu karmic main and
http://ppa.launchpad.net/webkit-team/ppa/ubuntu karmic main
Also i have installed epiphany-extensions 2.28.1-2
When i run update manager in ubuntu, it is shown the following update:
libseed0, but i cannot tick it to install. The description i see in changes
says:
changes:
changes for releases 2.28.0-1 and 2.28.0-2~karmic2. This change doesn't come
from a source admitting
registration changes.
And the libseed0 is not updated, now i have installed the release  libseed
2.28.0-1.
Is it the right behaviour?
Is it related with the problem that epiphany browser crashes when i click on
edit -->actions, or right click inspect element in flash ads in web pages?
Thanks in advance.