Store tabs on quit?

Hi,

I really like epiphany, but one thing that is holding me back from completely switching from Firefox is the tab management. I really like when you can quit the browser and next time you start it it will remember the tabs. I know I can set up a bash script with "killall epiphany" as an icon to sort of emulate the functionality, but then I get the question of restore or not the next time I start.

Do you have any plans on enabling "Store tabs on quit" the same way Galeon, Firefox and Chromium does?

Another question; Is it somehow possible to make the Google search autocomplete the same way as Firefox and Chromium does?

Keep up the good work!
Jonathan Wadelius