window/tab/plugin process isolation

Hello,

Google's windows browser "Chrome" has an architecture whereby each individual
tab and window is running in a separate OS process. A side-effect of this
architecture is they can support moving frames between tabs within a window and
separate windows, much like older epiphany releases.

Are there any plans for this in epiphany, and if not, would they be considered?

I currently use ephy 2.22 as my main browser and I plan to follow epiphany past
the gecko migration and into webkit territory. I am finding however that I
suffer increasingly frequent crashes. I usually have *a* flash plugin present
(either adobe or sometimes swfdec or gnash), and I often reckon it's that which
is at fault. Ephy session management makes this a lot less painful than it
would be otherwise but it's still massively frustrating.

Apologies if I'm covering old ground. I've scanned over the archives of thie
list in my mailbox and checked live.gnome.org for a roadmap + read the latest
meeting minutes and my question remains.

--
Jon Dowland