Re: how to disable "embedded view" of pdf-files?

2008-03-10 klockan 17:55 skrev Christian Saris:
> Before I installed Adobe Reader epiphany asked me whether to open the
> file or to save it. Meanwhile I removed the Adobe Reader, because I
> really don't like it, but when I try to open the file epiphany opens a
> white window. The file isn't displayed in there.

Perhaps you have "mozplugger" installed? If so, remove it and try again.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

i'm sorry that :: i'm sorry that i'm not like you          -- porcupine tree