SoC 2008

Hi all,

Last year, one of the GNOME SoC projects was the integration of
bookmarks and history.[1] Imran Patel was the student who worked on it.
Unfortunately, in the available time, his work couldn't be completed to
the point that integration in the main codebase was feasible.

I've talked to Imran and he said that although he couldn't participate
again this year, he'd be more than willing to mentor another student who
wanted to pick up the project where he left off. A few days ago someone
on IRC even made an inquiry about a possible SoC project and I told him
about last year's project.

To make a long story short, my question is: should we copy/paste the
idea from last year to the wiki page for this year[2]? Or maybe edit it
a  bit first?

If we want this, we have to be quick, because students need to apply by
31 March.

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Epiphany/BookmarksHistoryIntegration
[2] http://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2008/Ideas

--