Re: Future of Epiphany?

2008-06-09 klockan 19:45 skrev Alec Henriksen:
> My question is, with the Firefox release focusing on many aspects that
> Epiphany is famous for, and now compatible with GNOME, what is the
> future of Epiphany? Assuming the project continues, what sort of things
> are going to be introduced/improved?

Epiphany will focus on WebKit instead. See [1] for more information.

  mvrgr, Wouter

[1] http://blogs.gnome.org/epiphany/2008/04/01/the-future-of-epiphany/
--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

this is dangerous :: open up your head feel the shell shock       -- prodigy