Re: Epiphany not shutting down completely.

On Mon, 2008-06-09 at 14:30 +0200, Wouter Bolsterlee wrote:
> 2008-05-30 klockan 13:47 skrev Mike:
> > I was watching a Youtube video in a tab, did not like it so closed the
> > tab expecting the download to stop. It did not. Audio kept playing too.
>
> This is most likely an extension. Could you try finding out which one?

Sounds like the problem is the version of swfdec shipped with Ubuntu.

There's a ppa on lauchpad with the latest version of swfdec backported,
that runs a lot better and fixed this problem for me.

/Mike

--
✌ Michael Gratton. Geeknik since 1976.
✇ <http://web.vee.net/>