Re: Epiphany not shutting down completely.

2008-05-30 klockan 13:47 skrev Mike:
> I was watching a Youtube video in a tab, did not like it so closed the
> tab expecting the download to stop. It did not. Audio kept playing too.

This is most likely an extension. Could you try finding out which one?

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

i'm unclean :: a libertine                                        -- placebo