Re: Opening Links in the Same Window

Hi John,

2008-01-16 klockan 06:43 skrev John Beales:
> I'm fairly new to linux, and I just stumbled across Epiphany today.
> It looks like a pretty good browser, and well suited to my application.

Glad to hear that!

> I'm having a problem though.  I'm sending it URLs to open from the
> shell using the -remote switch.  Like this:  epiphany -remote "openURL
> (http://www.google.com)"
> [snip]
> Does anyone know if there's a way to open links from external sources
> in the same window?

Try:

  $ epiphany --new-tab 'http://uwstopia.nl/

...or the shorthand notation

  $ epiphany -n 'http://uwstopia.nl/

...to open a new tab from the shell.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

i wanna give you everything :: i wanna give you energy         -- underworld