Problem migrating an extension from 2.20 to 2.22

I have developed an extension for epiphany 2.20, tabforeground,
referenced at

It is probably one of the simplest extension since it makes tabs being
opened in the foreground instead of background.

The python code for epiphany 2.20 was as simple as that :

#!/usr/bin/env python
import gtk
import epiphany

def attach_tab(window, tab):
# End python script

Since epiphany 2.22 I have the following error :

** (epiphany:12364): WARNING **: Python code for 'attach_tab' failed to execute
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/chicha/.gnome2/epiphany/extensions/",
line 24, in attach_tab
AttributeError: 'epiphany.Window' object has no attribute 'jump_to_tab'

It seems the API has changed in 2.22.

A quick look to
Highlight that the method (and many others) jump_to_tab as disappeared.

Also please notice that some other extensions such the sample-python
one do not work anymore either.

Is this a bug ? If not where can I find a documentation for the new
API, please ?
Thank you very much for your help !