Open in new window as default

Hello,

I've started using Epiphany as my main browser and have noticed a couple of things:

-The default mode opens documents in a new window. Is it possible change this to open in a new tab? An example is when accessing help > about > Gnome webbrowser website or a site which opens an external window.

-When opening a new tab it'd be nice to set the focus to the address bar and highlight the text.

Are these known issues or requests? I'm very happy with the browser in general, I think it's an important application for Gnome.

I'm not yet upto the task of submitting a patch but over time I'd like to become familiar with the application and C (generally do development in Python).

Regards,

Mike